Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The North Pole - Adaptations and Arctic Waters

Hot Off The Press!!  I was determined to finish this 16 page inquiry into The North Pole.  I wanted something that was seasonal, but loaded with Science and Language skills.  And just because I'm "Me" I included a page on Global Warming and the Causation/Responsibility that accompanies it.

The last page is open to interpretation.  Who Lives at the North Pole?  Younger children will certainly illustrate the guy in the red suit.  Older children may provide a literal response.  

Take a Look - http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/An-Inquiry-Into-The-North-Pole-Animal-Adaptations

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for the info. I'm your newest follower! :)

www.talesfromaverybusyteacher.blogspot.com

Marine :)

Cathy Hoffart said...

Hello! I LOVE your blog! I am a newbie to blogging, too! I am also nominating you for the Liebster Award! Please come over to my blog and check out the requirements! Congrats! Welcome!
Cathy
agrowingclass.blogspot.com

Teacher's Take-Out said...

Your blog looks great! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award!! Hop over to my blog to check out the post. http://teacherstakeout.blogspot.com/

Susie-Q said...

hi i'm your newest follower via Teachers' Takeout! Nice blog!

TheJugglingTeacher

Post a Comment